To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Texas Grandmother Has Standing to File Custody Suit – Francesca Blackard of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas
7. Can Your Employer Prohibit You from Discussing Your Salary? – Jennifer Spencer of Jackson Spencer Law in Dallas
6. What Are Apple Privacy Labels and How Transparent Are They, Really? – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
3. Case Addresses Mineral Reservation Language Dispute – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station
2. BlueStone v. Randle — A Win for Royalty Owners on Post-Production Costs – John McFarland @TXOilGasLawPro of Graves Dougherty Hearon & Moody in Austin
1. What is a Reasonable Geographic Area for Physician Non-Compete Agreements? – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas