If your parent has died and you are entitled to their house, how do you get the deed?  Property is normally transferred by instruments called deeds from one person to the next.  The deeds are all recorded in the County Clerk’s office so that a title examiner can research and find the history of a […]

The post How Do I Get the Deed to My Deceased Parent’s House? appeared first on Pyke & Associates PC.