To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
6. Is the Smell of Marijuana Enough to Permit a Warrantless Vehicle Search? – Brandon Barnett of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC @BHWLAWFIRM in Fort Worth
5. Investing with Robinhood: The Allure and Controversy – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
4. Red River Statutory Rivalry: Texas Lien Statute is Fatal to Texas Producers’ Security Interests – Charles Sartain and Brittany Blakey of Gray Reed & McGraw, P.C. @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
2. Texas Appeals Court Upholds Finding Father Was Intentionally Unemployed or Underemployed – Kelly McClure of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas
1. Substitute Return Penalties Are Valid—Llanos v. Commissioner – Zachary Montgomery of Freeman Law @FreemanLaw_PLLC in Frisco