To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
8. Texas Appeals Court Affirms Order Changing Child’s Surname to Match His Father’s – Francesca Blackard of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas
6. Which States Allows Blue-Pencilling of Non-Compete Agreements? – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas
5. ExxonMobil Discovers That Amended Tax Returns Are Dangerous – Charles Sartain and David Gair of Gray Reed & McGraw, P.C. @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
4. Credibility During Zoom Trials, Hearings, & Deposition – Bryan Haynes and Christian Cowart of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
3. FLSA Collective Actions: Fifth Circuit Finally Puts Horse Before the Cart – Robert G. Chadwick, Jr. @chadwicklawusa of Seltzer Chadwick Soefje & Ladik, PLLC in Plano