To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Documenting Your Claim: Preparing for Litigation During Claims Handling – Daniel Ballard of Merlin Law Group @MerlinLawGroup
9. New to Texas? Consideration for Moving Your Business to the Lone Star State – Cleve Clinton of Gray Reed & McGraw @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
8. Get that Paper (As Long as You Do It for Your Coworkers, Too) – Paige Melendez of Law Office of Rob Wiley, P.C. in Dallas
7. Do Texas landlords have to install smoke detectors? – Wyatt Law Firm @WyattLawFirm in San Antonio
6. Maintenance, Cure and Unearned Wages: The Ancient Protections for Seamen – Edward Festeryga of by Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner @AbrahamWatkins in Houston