To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
8. Brand Gating on Amazon: A Way to Help Prevent Counterfeiting – Mandi Phillips of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
7. Arbitration Award Involving Texas Couple’s Business Entities Upheld on Appeal – Kelly McClure of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas
6. Texas Appeals Court Finds No Judicial Admission in Conditional Pleading for Custody Modification – Robert Epstein of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas
4. Majority of Federal Courts Now Agree on Standard for Willful Violations of FMLA – Romtin Parvaresh and Daniel C. Whang of Seyfarth Shaw LLP @seyfarthshawLLP
3. Strength in Numbers? Not Necessarily, Says Second Circuit – Kaveh Dabashi and Robert S. Whitman of Seyfarth Shaw LLP @seyfarthshawLLP
1. Patent Infringement Damages May Qualify as Capital Gains – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas