To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
7. Ninth Circuit Allows 2016 Defend Trade Secrets Act to Apply Retroactively – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
6. Skating on Thin Ice: IRS Does Not Recognize Organization’s 501(c)(3) Status – Zachary Montgomery of Freeman Law @FreemanLaw_PLLC in Frisco
5. Court Holds That Holographic Will Was Not Valid As There Was No Signature – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
4. Trademark Modernization Act of 2020 Gives Trademark Owners More Tools to Protect, Enforce Rights – Wei Wei Jeang of Grable Martin Fulton PLLC in Parker
3. The Texas Whistleblower Act: To blow the whistle or not to blow the whistle? That is the question – Rasha Zeyadeh of Law Office of Rob Wiley, P.C. in Dallas
2. Two new ways medical records and costs will be easier to obtain – Bill Berenson @LawyerFortWorth of Berenson Law in Fort Worth
1. Meaning of “Multiple Households” for Purposes of Calculating Texas Child Support – Kelly McClure of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas