To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Could Commercial Sublease Agreements Help Landlords? – Jeff Raizner of Raizner Slania LLP @raiznerslania in Houston
7. Texas Court Awarded Guardianship to Aunt Instead of Grandmother – Robert Epstein of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas
4. Service Dogs Only – Not Snakes – on Planes: Dept. of Transportation Issues New Rule – Sabrina Davis of the Harris County Law Libary @HCLawLibrary in Houston
3. 2020 Agricultural Law Year in Review – National – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station
2. Navigating the Thin Line Between Employee Rights And Safety in the COVID-19 Era – Robin Foret of Seltzer Chadwick Soefje & Ladik, PLLC @SCSLawFirm in Plano