To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. The Narrowed Scope of “Matters of Public Concern” Under The TCPA, As Amended – Ken Carroll of Carrington Coleman Sloman & Blumenthal LLP @ccsblaw in Dallas
8. Congress Finalizes New Law that Addresses the Internet of Things – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
7. Between a Rock and a Hard Place–Employer’s Longstanding Efforts to Improve Diversity Leads to Accusation of “Reverse” Discrimination – Brandon L. Dixon and Erin Dougherty Foley – of Seyfarth Shaw LLP @seyfarthshawLLP
5. The Free Google Tool You Should Be Using: Search Console – Lisa Hopkins of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
2. Case Addressing Open Space Valuation of Property with Cattle Grazing & Quarry Activity – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station