To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
7. Grandma Left the Money to Whom? Legal Options for Undue Influence and Changing of Wills – Cleve Clinton of Gray Reed & McGraw @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
6. Keeping The Internet On: When Can the Government Shut it Down? – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
5. Show me the money: Damage caps in employment law cases – Rasha Zeyadeh of Law Office of Rob Wiley, P.C. in Dallas
2. How a Texas Personal Injury Case Is Affected By COVID-19 – Bill Berenson @LawyerFortWorth of Berenson Law in Fort Worth
1. Fifth Circuit Rules Plaintiff Waived Arbitration Right by Invoking the Judicial Process – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin