To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Material and Substantial Change Must Be Related to Requested Texas Custody Modification – Francesca Blackard of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas
8. Texas Employer Ordered to Pay Healthcare Employee’s Attorney’s Fees in a Non-Compete Dispute – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas
5. Why a Drone May Be A Part of Your McAllen Personal Injury Case – Herrman & Herrman @herrmanlawfirm in Corpus Christi
3. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Employment References and Texas Law – Austin Campbell of Law Office of Rob Wiley, P.C. in Dallas
1. Conservation Easement Deductions: A Primer on Key Provisions – Jason B. Freeman of Freeman Law @FreemanLaw_PLLC in Frisco