To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Texas Supreme Court Agrees to Hear UM/UIM Attorneys’ Fees Case – David L. Plaut of Hanna & Plaut, L.L.P. in Austin
8. OSHA: Employers Must Report Work-Related COVID Deaths Within 8 Hours – Christopher McKinney @CJMcKinney of The Mckinney Law Firm, P.C.
7. Dominant Jurisdiction: Transfer Affects Which Case is “First Filed” – Ken Carroll of Carrington Coleman Sloman & Blumenthal LLP @ccsblaw in Dallas
6. Department of Labor Proposes New Rule on Defining “Employ” – Barbara J. Barron of MehaffyWeber, P.C.
4. So Far, Three U.S. Cities Have Banned Facial Recognition Software – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
1. Court Had Jurisdiction To Declare That The Majority Of Co-Trustees Had The Authority To Sell Trust Property And The Declaration Was Proper – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth