To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. The Importance of a Witness in a Personal Injury Case – Justin Hill of Hill Law Firm @jahlawfirm in San Antonio
9. The Importance of Construction Documentation Amid COVID-19 – Cris Feldman of Feldman & Feldman, PC. in Houston
8. Employee Layoffs Due to COVID-19 Can Trigger Partial Retirement Plan Termination – Haynes and Boone Benefits Group of Haynes and Boone, LLP @haynesboone
6. Recent Texas Comptroller Private Letter Rulings of Note – Edward Corts of Freeman Law @FreemanLaw_PLLC in Frisco
1. When Intellectual Property Suddenly Sends the Wrong Message: Is Your Slogan COVID-Appropriate? – Mandi Phillips of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas