To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Why Giving Valuable Content Away Will Attract Clients – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Lateral Link in Dallas
7. Related Party Leases, Related Party Mortgages and Home Offices – Are These Expenses Eligible for Forgiveness? – Taylor Gaver and Steve Kesten of BoyarMiller @boyarmiller in Houston
6. Is Flexible Work the New Normal? Survey Says It Is Good For Mental Health – Christopher McKinney @CJMcKinney of The Mckinney Law Firm, P.C.
5. Court Grants Mother Exclusive Rights in Texas Custody Case – Kelly McClure of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas
4. A discovery order can help bring hidden assets to light – Bryan Fagan @bryanjfagan of Law Office of Bryan Fagan in Houston
3. Clarifying the Contours of “Reasonable Compensation” – Matthew Roberts of Freeman Law @FreemanLaw_PLLC in Frisco
2. How to Prepare Your Law Firm For Virtual Legal Events – Elizabeth Flake of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
1. How Will Jury Trials Continue Amidst the Pandemic? – Bryce Hopson of Hance Law Group, P.C. in Dallas