To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Why All Post-May 2016 Employment Agreements Must Include a DTSA Immunity Clause – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas
9. 1st Circuit: Employee Entitled to ADA Accommodation Even if It is Technically Possible for Him to Work Without One – Christopher McKinney @CJMcKinney of The Mckinney Law Firm, P.C.
7. Texas Businesses Have to Report Data Breaches Within 60 Days, New Law Says – James Amaro of Amaro Law Firm @AmaroLawFirm in Houston
5. Civil v. Criminal Liability Under the Copyright Act – Charles Wallace of Creedon PLLC @CreedonPllc in Frisco
2. Corpus Christi Court of Appeals Opines on Post-Production Costs – John McFarland @TXOilGasLawPro of Graves Dougherty Hearon & Moody in Austin
1. MT Supreme Court: Dinosaur Fossils Are Not Minerals – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station