To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. How Many Times Can You Appeal a Court Decision in Texas? – John T. Floyd of John T. Floyd Law Firm @HoustonDefender in Houston
9. How to Create An Effective Case Study for Your Law Firm – Elizabeth Flake of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
7. COVID-19 Pandemic Disrupts College Town Commercial Leases and Student Housing – Jeff Raizner of Raizner Slania LLP @raiznerslania in Houston
5. What child custody and support rights do same-sex parents have? – Laura Dale of Laura Dale & Associates, P.C. @DaleFamilyLaw in Houston
1. Judge Voids Parts of DOL Rule Implementing Families First Coronavirus Response Act – Robert G. Chadwick, Jr. @chadwicklawusa of Seltzer Chadwick Soefje & Ladik, PLLC in Frisco