To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Dallas Court of Appeals Continues to Rein in the TCPA’s Applicability to Business Disputes – Ken Carroll of Carrington Coleman Sloman & Blumenthal LLP @ccsblaw in Dallas
8. Commercial Lease Terms: Changes to Expect Amid COVID-19 – Jeff Raizner of Raizner Slania LLP @raiznerslania in Houston
5. How to use hashtags: A guide for law firms on social media – Amanda Ravandi of Stacey E. Burke, P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
3. Burden of Proof for Determining Essential Functions of the Job – William Goren of William D. Goren, J.D., LL.M., LLC
2. Life insurance and its role in property division as part of a Texas divorce – Bryan Fagan @bryanjfagan of Law Office of Bryan Fagan in Houston