To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. What Might Be the Most Important Skill to Develop? – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Lateral Link in Dallas
8. Deep Fakes: A Looming Challenge for Privacy, Democracy, and National Security – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin
5. Unreasonable Delay in Granting a Reasonable Accommodation is Actionable Under the ADA – William Goren of William D. Goren, J.D., LL.M., LLC
4. Texas Supreme Court Finds No Intent in Overworked Trucker Case, Urges Change in Law – Alana Causey of Amaro Law Firm @AmaroLawFirm in Houston
2. How is Contempt of Court Enforced During a Pandemic? – Bryan Fagan @bryanjfagan of Law Office of Bryan Fagan in Houston