To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Questions from Tiffany’s Desk: What About Those County Roads with the Cattle Guards? – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station
8. Corporate Depositions and the Personal Knowledge Trap – Sarah Scott of Hanna & Plaut, L.L.P. in Austin
7. Worker Classification: The Statutory Employer Exemption and Control of the Payment of Wages – Jason B. Freeman of Freeman Law @FreemanLaw_PLLC in Frisco
4. Tips on Taking Good Remote Depositions From a Veteran Court Reporter – Julie Jordan of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin
3. Bush v. Lone Oak Club – Texas Supreme Court Once Again Dives Into the Arcane Law of Water Boundaries – John McFarland @TXOilGasLawPro of Graves Dougherty Hearon & Moody in Austin
1. What is “Knowing Participation” in Breach of Fiduciary Duty? – Zach Wolfe @zachwolfelaw of Fleckman & McGlynn, PLLC in The Woodlands