To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. FedEx Settles ADA Failure-to-Accommodate Case for $3.3M – Christopher McKinney @CJMcKinney of The Mckinney Law Firm, P.C.
8. Collaborative Law: Creative Solutions for an Unprecedented Time – Francesca Blackard of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas
7. Texas divorce shines a spotlight on South Dakota trusts – Laura Dale of Laura Dale & Associates, P.C. @DaleFamilyLaw in Houston
5. COVID-19: How Is it Going to Affect Non-Compete Litigation? – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas
2. Texas Supreme Court Weighs In On Application of Rule Against Perpetuities to Overriding Royalty Reservations – John McFarland @TXOilGasLawPro of Graves Dougherty Hearon & Moody in Austin