To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment!
6. Expect Every ADA Case in Litigation to Litigate Causation – William Goren of William D. Goren, J.D., LL.M., LLC
4. No Need to Neglect Nexus: Prosecution Lessons from FOX Factory v. SRAM – Haynes and Boone Benefits Group of Haynes and Boone, LLP @haynesboone
3. Digital Marketing Spring Cleaning During Quarantine – Ariana Ochoa of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
2. Notary Services In A World of Social Distancing: Online Notarization – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
1. COVID-19 Texas Employer Guide – Are Non-Compete Agreements Still Enforceable? – Leiza Dolghih @LewisBrisbois of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas