To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Don’t forget those other viruses — like ransomware – Jeffery P. Drummond @JeffDrummond of Jackson Walker in Dallas
8. Texas Divorce Court May Base Property Valuation on the Evidence Before It – Kelly McClure of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas
4. How Law Firms Can Use Social Media for Crisis Communications – Elizabeth Flake of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
2. Maintain Business Security in a Remote Work Environment: An IP Checklist – Claudia Alvarado of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
1. Documentation Required for Tax Credits for FFCRA Leave – Brett Holubeck @BrettHolubeck Alaniz Law & Associates in Houston