To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Are Workers’ Compensation Settlements Taxable in Texas? – Aaron Herbert @dallaspilawyer of The Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C. in Dallas
5. Does COVID-19 Make a Contract Impossible to Perform? – Cleve Clinton and Bill Drabble of Gray Reed & McGraw @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
3. Small Businesses and Bankruptcy in a Time of Pandemic – Alex R. Hernandez Jr. @AlexHernandezJr of Alex R. Hernandez Jr. PLLC in Port Lavaca
2. Case Illustrates Law Regarding Challenge to Testamentary Capacity – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station
1. Why Wait To Appeal? Texas Has A Permissive Appeal Statute That Allows Parties To Appeal Interlocutory Orders If Certain Conditions Exist – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth