To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. IRS Guidance Regarding High Deductible Health Plans and Expenses Related to COVID-19 – Haynes and Boone Benefits Group of Haynes and Boone, LLP @haynesboone
8. Once More, With Feeling: Business Entities Must be Represented in Court by a Licensed Attorney – Ken Carroll of Carrington Coleman Sloman & Blumenthal LLP @ccsblaw in Dallas
6. In A Venue Dispute, Court Held That A Personal Injury Claim Against An Estate Representative Could Be Filed In The County Where The Estate Was Pending – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
5. ADA and FHA Quick Hits – Great Caesar’s Ghost edition. – Richard Hunt of Hunt Huey PLLC in Dallas
2. Should Law Firms Market During The Coronavirus Crisis? – Stacey E. Burke of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston