To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Fed Proposal: Neither Cats Nor Pigs Can Fly – Only Service Dogs – Michael B. Cohen @dallaselderlaw of Michael B. Cohen Attorney and Counselor at Law in Dallas
5. Fifth Circuit to Hold Oral Argument in Sojitz v. UNOCAL – Jana L. Grauberger, Jillian Marullo and Cameron Keener of Liskow & Lewis @LiskowLewis
3. Texas Supreme Court Reverses Ruling for Landowner in Easement Width Case – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station
2. Failure to Accommodate, Direct Evidence, and the Interactive Process – William Goren of William D. Goren, J.D., LL.M., LLC
1. Top 15 Drafting Considerations for Texas Non-Competes – Zach Wolfe @zachwolfelaw of Fleckman & McGlynn, PLLC in The Woodlands