To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Law Firm Associates: Why Your 5th Year Determines Your Future – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Lateral Link in Dallas
7. Supreme Court to Decide on Willfulness Requirement for Disgorgement of Profits in Romag v Fossil – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
4. Texas Appeals Court Upholds Modification Allowing Unsupervised Visitation – Robert Epstein of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas
2. TX Attorney General Opinion: Estray Laws Apply in All Counties – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station
1. The 9 D’s of Cybersecurity: Real Data Protection Takes a Multi-Pronged Approach – Kelce Wilson of Grable Martin Fulton PLLC in Murphy