To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. A Coaching Session with Cordell: What Community Service Activity – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Lateral Link in Dallas
6. Seventh Circuit Establishes Class Notice Standard in Facebook Arbitration Dispute – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin
5. TDI Adopts New Emergency Rules to Clarify SB 1264 & Its Protections Against Surprise Medical Billing – James Amaro of Amaro Law Firm @AmaroLawFirm in Houston
2. Common Misperceptions About Internet Accessibility and ADA Compliance – William Goren of William D. Goren, J.D., LL.M., LLC
1. The Imposter Syndrome is Real, But It Can be Overcome – Ladd Hirsch of Winstead @WinsteadPC in Dallas