To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Lateral Partners and Associates: What Do You Know About Your Potential New Firm? – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Cordell Parvin LLC in Dallas
9. Can A Flip of The Coin Be a Part of Mandatory Pre-Suit Insurance Dispute Mediation Process? – Chip Merlin of the Merlin Law Group @MerlinLawGroup
8. Can Application Programming Interfaces (“APIs”) Be Protected Under Copyright Law? – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
6. New DOL Rules Regarding Tips and Joint Employment Face Uncertainty In Courts – Robert G. Chadwick, Jr. @chadwicklawusa of Seltzer Chadwick Soefje & Ladik, PLLC in Frisco
5. Why Your Law Firm Logo Colors Look Different in Print Format – Lisa Hopkins of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
2. Insider Trading: The New Prohibition Act Finally Defines the Term – John T. Floyd of John T. Floyd Law Firm @HoustonDefender in Houston
1. Key Contract Issues for Creating or Revising Your Confidentiality, Ownership, and Employment Agreement – Suzy Fulton of Grable Martin Fulton PLLC in Austin