To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Latest & Greatest – The Constitutional and Legal Rights of Women – Lori-Ann Craig of the Harris County Law Libary @HCLawLibrary in Houston
8. The Geek in Review Ep. 65 – Matt Sunbulli on Fishbowl’s Entry into the Legal Industry Social Media Space – Greg Lambert @glambert of Jackson Walker L.L.P. in Houston and Marlene Gebauer of Greenberg Traurig
7. TRACED – The Newest Law Aimed at Curtailing Robocall Abuse – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
5. In Sixth Circuit, a Change in Contribution Payment Methods under a Group Health Plan is not a Loss of Coverage under COBRA – Haynes and Boone Benefits Group of Haynes and Boone, LLP @haynesboone
4. Revenge Isn’t Always Sweet – Avoiding Workplace Retaliation Claims – Alyson Brown of Clouse Brown PLLC @ClouseBrownLaw in Dallas
2. What Google’s Latest Updates Mean for Your Law Firm’s Website – Elizabeth Flake of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
1. Will Texas Courts Enforce Liability Waivers Signed on Behalf of Minor Children? – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station