To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Can Life Support Be Withheld If a Patient Has Not Signed a Directive to Physicians? – Rania Combs of Rania Combs Law @raniacombs in Houston
7. Injuries at School Sporting Events – Who Is Liable? – Herrman & Herrman @herrmanlawfirm in Corpus Christi
6. Law Firm Leaders: Want to create a client development “buzz” in your firm? – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Cordell Parvin LLC in Dallas
3. Texas Court Grants Grandparents Visitation and Access to Grandchildren – Francesca Blackard of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas
2. Words Matter: Expert Advice on Effective Language (Part 3 of 3) – Kacy Miller @CourtroomLogic of CourtroomLogic Consulting, LLC in Dallas and Fort Worth