To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment!
10. When Can You Cut Down Your Neighbor’s Messy, Root-Invasive Tree? – Cleve Clinton of Gray Reed & McGraw @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
9. Jury Whacks Walmart with $5.2 Million Verdict In Favor of Disabled Worker – Christopher McKinney @CJMcKinney of The Mckinney Law Firm, P.C.
8. $10 Million Lawsuit Against Abandoned Texas Theme Park Veiled in Controversy – Cris Feldman of Feldman & Feldman, PC. in Houston
6. Does Filing a Notice of Appeal Take Away the Trial Court’s Jurisdiction? – D. Todd Smith of Smith Law Group LLLP @dtoddsmith in Austin
2. Brands Seek Recognition Through Commercials Within TV Shows, Video Games – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
1. Texas Court Includes Father’s Personal Injury Annuity in Resources When Calculating Child Support – Kelly McClure of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas