To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Attention Porch Pirates: New Texas Law Makes Package Theft a Felony – James Amaro of Amaro Law Firm @AmaroLawFirm in Houston
8. Gatorade Prevails on Sports Fuel Slogan Use in Trademark Infringement Suit – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
6. Limitations: No Standing on Individual Claims = No Relation Back for Derivative Claims Added Later – Ken Carroll of Carrington Coleman Sloman & Blumenthal LLP @ccsblaw in Dallas
5. Contracts and Agreements Continue to be Contentious within the E-Sports Community – Cris Feldman of Feldman & Feldman, PC. in Houston
3. Court Determines Meaning of “Oil and Gas” in Century-Old Pipeline Easement – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station
2. Offset Obligations: Court Holds Offset Obligation Not Dependent on an Expectation of Profit or Actual Drainage – Austin Brister of McGinnis Lochridge @mcginnislaw in Austin
1. Water: The Hot Commodity in the Permian and Elsewhere – Charles Sartain of Gray Reed & McGraw, P.C. @GrayReedLaw in Dallas