To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Latest & Greatest – Homeland Security and Emergency Management: A Legal Guide for State and Local Governments – Lori-Ann Craig of the Harris County Law Libary @HCLawLibrary in Houston
9. The Wild West of E-Sports Contracts and Agreements – Cris Feldman of Feldman & Feldman, PC. in Houston
8. DEC Action: Is a Harassing Defendant a Judiciable Controversy? – Neil R. Burger of Carrington Coleman Sloman & Blumenthal LLP @ccsblaw in Dallas
7. Facebook Like Button and the GDPR: Protecting EU User Data Around The World – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
5. Texas Court May Not Make Substantive Change When Clarifying a Custody Order – Francesca Blackard of McClure Law Group @McClureLaw in Dallas
3. New Statutory Requirements for Wind Leases in TX Effective September 1 – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station
1. Improving Your Legal Writing Throughout Your Career – Wayne Schiess, Senior Lecturer, The University of Texas School of Law @UTexasLaw in Austin