To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Instagram Account Used to Invalidate French Rock Stars’ Will – Michael B. Cohen @dallaselderlaw of Michael B. Cohen Attorney and Counselor at Law in Dallas
7. Smart Pig Technology … and the Texas Merger Doctrine–Charles Sartain of Gray Reed & McGraw, P.C. @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
6. The Texas Anti-Slapp and the World’s Most Expensive Gym Membership? – Sean Lemoine @TXantislapplaw of Wick Phillips in Dallas
4. SEC Wants Clearer Guidelines After Elon Musk’s Tweets – Cris Feldman of Feldman & Feldman, PC. in Houston
2. Trial v. Dragon – The Duhig Doctrine and Estoppel by Deed – John McFarland @TXOilGasLawPro of Graves Dougherty Hearon & Moody in Austin
1. It Is Failure, Not the Recovery From Failure, That Changes Who We Are – Greg Lambert @glambert of Jackson Walker L.L.P. in Houston