10. IHOP Franchises Agree to Pay $700K and to Create an HR Department to Settle Sex Harassment Suit – Christopher McKinney @CJMcKinney of The Mckinney Law Firm, P.C.
7. Monster Jam Launching Monster Lawsuit Against Toy Giant Mattel – Cris Feldman of Feldman & Feldman, PC. in Houston
6. Interlocutory Appeal of an Order Denying an MSJ That Involves Free Speech or Press Grounds Encompasses the Entire Order – Ken Carroll of Carrington Coleman Sloman & Blumenthal LLP in Dallas
5. Protecting IP Rights in International Transactions – Jim Chester of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
4. The Fall of the Alamo: Analogy for Compliance Officers? – Thomas Fox of TomFoxLaw @tfoxlaw in Houston
1. Can a “Friend Request,” a “Like,” or a New Job Announcement on LinkedIn Violate A Non-Solicitation Agreement? – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas