To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Staying On the Level and Avoiding Discovery Snafus – Sarah Scott of Hanna & Plaut, L.L.P. in Austin
9. Not All Real Estate Agents Are Bound by Fiduciary Duty – Cris Feldman of Feldman & Feldman, PC. in Houston
8. Changes from 2018 and looking ahead to 2019 for Texas family law – Michelle O’Neil of O’Neil Wysocki Family Law @ONeilWysocki in Dallas
7. Supreme Court to Decide: Copyright Litigation Registration Requirement – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
5. SCOTUS Holds FAA’s Transportation Worker Exception Applies to Independent Contractors – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin
3. Texas Case Offers Good Analysis of Enforceability of Liability Release – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station