To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Contract Disputes Are The Most Common Cause Of Construction Litigation – Cris Feldman of Feldman & Feldman, PC. in Houston
7. Attorney immunity bars negligent misrepresentation claim – David Coale @600camp of Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP in Dallas
4. A Glimpse at the Changes Ahead for Family Law in 2019 – Brad LaMorgese of Orsinger, Nelson, Downing & Anderson, LLP in Dallas
3. The Growing Relevance of Online Impersonation in Texas Family Law – Christine P. Leatherberry of Connatser Family Law in Dallas
1. Ninth Circuit Rejects Spousal Testimonial Privilege for Foreign Bank Records – Jack Townsend of Townsend & Jones LLP in Houston