To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
7. Gifting a Drone this Holiday Season? Read Regulations and Read them Twice – Lyndsay Fincher of BoyarMiller @boyarmiller in Houston
5. “Regarded As” Claims Do Not Require an Actual Impairment – Thomas J. Crane @tomjcrane of Law Office of Thomas J. Crane in San Antonio
4. Thinking Like a Reporter to Promote Your Legal Case – Bruce Vincent of Muse Communications, LLC @MuseCommLLC in Dallas
2. Does a Failure to Accommodate Claim Require an Adverse Action? – William Goren of William D. Goren, J.D., LL.M., LLC
1. Clean Water Act Application to Groundwater: Keeping Score – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station