To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Will Your Tornado Insurance Provider Cover the Full Amount of Damage to Your Data Center? – Bill Voss @VossLaw of The Voss Law Firm, P.C. in The Woodlands
8. Workplace 911: Employer Telephone Systems May Need to be Revamped to Meet New and Pending Rules – Adam R. Young and Craig B. Simonsen of Seyfarth Shaw LLP @seyfarthshawLLP in Houston
7. Unanimous Supreme Court: “Critical Habitat” Under Endangered Species Act Must Be Habitat – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station
6. Beer Companies Pabst and MillerCoors Go To Court Over Partnership Dispute – Cris Feldman of Feldman & Feldman, PC. in Houston
4. Three Key Factors in Enforcing Non-Compete Agreements – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas
2. Confrontation Clause Violation When Accuser Does Not Appear at Trial – Brandon Barnett of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC @BHWLAWFIRM in Fort Worth