To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
8. Resolving Maritime Injury Disputes Through Arbitration – Scott C. Krist of the Krist Law Firm in Houston
7. Mediation and Motivation: A Survey of Resolutional Circumstances – Andrew Tolchin of Tolchin Law Firm, PLLC in Angleton and 713 Mediator in Houston
6. Facebook Hacking Incident Reignites Privacy Debate – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
5. Texas Supreme Court to Consider Macondo Blowout Insurance Dispute – Charles Sartain and Niloufar “Nikki” Hafizi of Gray Reed & McGraw, P.C. @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
4. Fifth Circuit Dismisses Case Against Texas Energy Company Due to Man’s Refusal to Arbitrate – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin
3. Texas Appellate Courts Analyze Fence Law Cases (Part II) – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station