To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Get Started Now for Legal Marketing Success in 2019 – Bruce Vincent of Muse Communications, LLC @MuseCommLLC in Dallas
8. Houston, Harris County to Divert Young, Low-Level Offenders from Prison – Neal Davis of Neal Davis Law Firm, PLLC @NealDavisLaw in Houston
5. New Bill “Music Modernization Act” Proposed to Help Songwriters – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
4. Bitcoin Battles: Is Your Spouse Hiding Assets Via Cryptocurrency? – Bryce Hopson of Hance Law Group, P.C. in Dallas
2. Having Your Cake and Eating It Too: Sixth Circuit Rules that Employees Need Not Return Severance Pay Before Suing – John P. Phillips and Linda Schoonmaker of Seyfarth Shaw LLP @seyfarthshawLLP in Houston
1. Can You Fire Someone for Participating in Public Protests? – Alyson Brown of Clouse Brown PLLC @ClouseBrownLaw in Dallas