To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
8. Items May Shift During Flight – Who is Responsible for Injuries Caused by Carry-On Luggage? – Tony Nguyen of Tony Nguyen Law Firm, PLLC in Austin
5. Choice of Law Matters in an Oilfield Indemnity Suit – Charles Sartain of Gray Reed & McGraw, P.C. @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
4. Protecting Your Texas Business with Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation, and Non-Disclosure Agreements – Joe A. Garza, Jr. of Grable Martin Fulton PLLC in Southlake
3. Whistleblowers Receive Whopper Payouts as SEC Proposes New Rules to Limit Future Awards – Joe Ahmad of Ahmad, Zavitsanos, Anaipakos, Alavi & Mensing P.C. in Houston
2. Circuit Split Widens Over Securities Broker-Dealer Attempts to Avoid FINRA Arbitration – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin