To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
5. An Arbitration Ruling That’s About More Than Arbitration – Charles Sartain and Ethan Wood of Gray Reed & McGraw, P.C. @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
4. Music Industry Battles Internet Service Provider (ISP) Over Copyright Infringement – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
3. Why Long Form Video Content Should Be Included in Your Marketing Strategy – Elizabeth Flake of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
2. Social Media for Lawyers: Looking Good, Doing It Right – Bruce Vincent of Muse Communications, LLC @MuseCommLLC in Dallas
1. Houston COA Holds Administrator Not Bound by Will’s Arbitration Provision – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin