To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Anti-Washout Clause Defeated by the Rule Against Perpetuities – Charles Sartain and Chance K. Decker of Gray Reed & McGraw, P.C. @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
5. Questions from Tiffany’s Desk: What Documentation Should I Have for Hunters on My Property? – Tiffany Dowell Lashmet @TiffDowell, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Agricultural Law with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension in College Station
4. The New Google Algorithm Update That Impacts Every Law Firm Website – Emma Hanes of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
3. Cybersecurity Concerns Rise Again With Vulnerable Smart Devices – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
2. Ignorance Is No Defense: Don’t Turn a Blind Eye to Workplace Harassment Complaints – Keith Clouse of Clouse Brown PLLC @ClouseBrownLaw in Dallas
1. Applicability of DOJ Service Dog Regulations to Rehabilitation Act Cases – William Goren of William D. Goren, J.D., LL.M., LLC