To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Career Success and Life Fulfillment: Focus on Big Rocks – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Cordell Parvin LLC in Dallas
9. Fifth Circuit Affirms Right to Discuss Conditions of the Job – Thomas J. Crane @tomjcrane of Law Office of Thomas J. Crane in San Antonio
5. Beneficiary Distribution Requests under Texas Trust Law: A Potential Minefield for the Trustee – Paul Romano of Romano & Sumner, LLC @RomanoSumner in Sugar Land
3. What Jurors Really Think, Part 3: Presenting Evidence – Kacy Miller of CourtroomLogic Consulting, LLC @CourtroomLogic in Dallas and Fort Worth
2. How to Recycle Your Best Content to Market Your Law Practice – Amy Boardman Hunt of Muse Communications, LLC @MuseCommLLC
1. The Appellate Road Warrior: Essential Skills and Best Practices – D. Todd Smith of Smith Law Group LLLP @dtoddsmith in Austin