To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Limitations and misidentification – one “UT” is not like another. – David Coale @600camp of Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP in Dallas
8. How Lawyers Can Learn How to Market Themselves More Effectively – Bob Kraft of Kraft & Associates @BobKraft in Dallas
7. Your Career and Life: Questions You Might Ask Yourself – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Cordell Parvin LLC in Dallas
5. Why Executives Should Negotiate an Indemnity Clause into Employment Agreements – Keith Clouse of Clouse Brown PLLC @ClouseBrownLaw in Dallas
4. The Perfect Buy-Sell Provision: Is it a Unicorn, or is There a One-Size-Fits-All for Every Company – Ladd Hirsch of Winstead PC @WinsteadPC in Dallas
2. Rule 9006 Creates Trap for Date-Specific Deadlines – Steve Sather of Barron & Newburger, P.C. in Austin
1. Texas Supreme Court Decides Another Fixed-or-Floating Royalty Case – Charles Sartain and Ethan Wood of Gray Reed & McGraw, P.C. @GrayReedLaw in Dallas