To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Western District Denies Motion to Dismiss in FMLA Case – Thomas J. Crane @tomjcrane of Law Office of Thomas J. Crane in San Antonio
8. Arbitration Agreement Unenforceable Due to Employer’s Missing Signature – Alyson Brown of Clouse Brown PLLC @ClouseBrownLaw in Dallas
7. The Times They Are A Changin’ – Planning for Digital Assets (Which Most People Don’t Realize They Own) – Michael B. Cohen @dallaselderlaw of Michael B. Cohen Attorney and Counselor at Law in Dallas
5. Texas Supreme Court Redefines an Offset Well Clause – Charles Sartain and Chance K. Decker of Gray Reed & McGraw, P.C. @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
4. Ticketmaster Sues Prestige Entertainment for Alleged Illegal Bot Use – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
3. Houston COA Denies Petition for Mandamus Relief Over Arbitration Order – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin