To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
6. Understanding the Problem that Comes with the Solution – Greg Lambert @glambert of Jackson Walker L.L.P. in Houston
5. Sensory Marks: Hasbro Trademarks Signature Play-Doh Scent – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
3. Pet-Friendly Workplaces – Asking Fur Trouble or a Pawsitive Purrfessional Trend? – Alyson Brown of Clouse Brown PLLC @ClouseBrownLaw in Dallas
2. Supreme Court Decides Three Narrow Bankruptcy Issues – Steve Sather of Barron & Newburger, P.C. in Austin
1. Squarely Decided: The Fifth Circuit Sides with Spongebob – Katharyn Zagorin of Haynes and Boone LLP @haynesboone in Dallas