To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. The Fifth Circuit Rules Industry-Wide Noncompete Agreements Are Not Enforceable – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas
8. Supreme Court Holds Police May Not Search Vehicle in Driveway without a Warrant – Brandon Barnett of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC @BHWLAWFIRM in Fort Worth
7. Fifth Circuit Finds no Violation of Non-Solicitation Agreement – Thomas J. Crane @tomjcrane of Law Office of Thomas J. Crane in San Antonio
6. The Sanctity of the Home Reinforced by Second Circuit – John T. Floyd of John T. Floyd Law Firm @HoustonDefender in Houston
5. How Facts Affect Valuation in Personal Injury Mediation – Andrew Tolchin of Tolchin Law Firm, PLLC in Angleton and 713 Mediator in Houston
1. Decisions, Decisions. How Should Employees “Return” Electronic Files? – Zach Wolfe @zachwolfelaw of Fleckman & McGlynn, PLLC in The Woodlands