To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. The Impact of Social Media on Divorce and Child Custody – Timothy Hutton @HuttonLaw of Hutton Law, PLLC in Round Rock
8. 2017 Brought Wins, Losses for Insurance Policyholders – Amy Stewart @amystewartlaw of Amy Stewart PC in Dallas
6. Another State Bar Rules “Spymail” And Other Email Tracking Software Unethical – Tim Soefje of Seltzer Chadwick Soefje, PLLC @SCSLawFirm in Dallas
4. Texas Supreme Court Holds Manager Personally Liable for Environmental Penalties – Walter James of James PLLC in Colleyville
3. Texas Supreme Court Finds Attorney-Client Privilege Protects Patent Agent Communications – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas